The SHRM-Georgia State Council exists to provide support to all SHRM Chapters across the state of Georgia as you work to advance and elevate the human resources profession. Whether your chapter is large or small, by coming together at our annual SHRM-Georgia Volunteer Leaders Business Meeting, we can:
- Learn the newest initiatives and priorities from SHRM;
- Build relationships with other chapter leaders around the state;
- Discover chapter operations best practices;
- Connect to resources so you will feel equipped in your new role;
- Seek guidance from SHRM, the State Council, and your peers; and
- Become energized for our year of service to the HR profession!
All Georgia Chapter Presidents and at least one other member of each chapter’s Leadership Board are asked to honor your commitment to serve your chapter with your presence at the meeting that will prepare you for success in 2024! It is also important that all State Council members attend, too!
You will hear from:
- Monique Akanbi, SHRM Field Services Director,
- The SHRM Georgia Leadership Team,
- SHRM Georgia Core Leadership Area Leaders, and
- A special guest speaker to get your year off to a great start!!!
Lunch is included for Friday, January 26th. Breakfast is included for Saturday, January 27th.
Next Steps for Chapter Leaders and State Council Members:
1. Register to Attend: Click the Register button!
2. Reserve your room at the Hilton Garden Inn Mercer University, Macon.
- Your registration confirmation will include a link from Hilton to secure your room at a rate of only $149! Please reserve your room quickly as we expect the room block to fill early!
We look forward to seeing you in January as you prepare to thrive as a leader in 2024!
Brad Patterson Lisa Hughes Ron Williams
SHRM-GA Director SHRM-GA Director-Elect SHRM-GA, V.P., Operations